- YAA Award Ceremony (9/25) (ZOOM # 823-6981-4846)
The YAA award ceremony started at 4PM, right after the leadership and career development seminar.
2021 YAA Award Ceremony Video
2021 YAA Ceremony Photos
|Alex Machoka (Oncor) congratulates CIE YAA recipients- Kai Joshi, Joy Ting and Christine Yan.|
|Dr. Jinrong Qian (TI) congratulates CIE YAA recipients- Audrey He, Aaron Liu and Ashley Zhang.|
|David Lu (AT&T) congratulates CIE YAA recipients- Ivy Chen, Derek He and Zachary Tian.|
|CIE congratulates 2021 YAA recipients for their outstanding academic performance and leadership.|
ONLINE: 2021 CIE/USA-DFW Young Achiever Awards
Young Achiever Award (YAA) promotes and recognizes exceptional academic excellence in STEM, and active involvement of extra-curricular activities and community service of the youths. The award is to recognize students of 10th and 11th grade with top academic achievements at school, outstanding engineering and science accomplishments, demonstrated leadership and active involvement of community service. The award will be presented at the CIE/USA-DFW 2021 Annual Convention on September 25th, 2021.
Encourages the upcoming generation of CIE members to achieve excellence in:
- Academic performance – especially with a strong interest in STEM
- Extracurricular activities
- Community Service
Accepting applications now:
- Application deadline: 7/5/2021,
- Applicants must be a dependent child of a lifetime member within CIE/USA-DFW Chapter
- Award winners are required to be present at the Online CIE Annual Convention for the YAA award ceremony to receive the award on Saturday, September 25th, 2021.
YAA winners receive a scholarship award and lifetime CIE membership.